Well, I was going to give you this nice update on how Micah is doing with pictures, but it shows that the last picture I took of Micah was for our last Mommy and Micah day. So, I really hope that TJ just has not put the pictures on the drive where we store our pictures. I would feel really bad if the last picture I took of Micah was almost 2 months ago!!!!!
Micah is growing so quickly. Here is a quick run down.
1. He will start preschool in the fall. Feels like yesterday that he was born and now I'm looking at back to school specials.
2. He LOVES to read and look at books. The Reading Bus comes into our subdivision and Micah just loves to climb onto the bus and pick out new books for the week. I think TJ and I have those books memorized by the time the week is done.
3. He is starting to sing along with songs. He would always do the motions to the songs that TJ and I would teach him, but we are now starting to hear him sing the words too.
4. He is getting less scared of water. Every time we visit my parents up at the trailer he goes a little further into the lake. Maybe by the end of the summer he will actually be swimming around and going down the slide instead of just staying where he can touch.
5. He was able to go to VBS for the first time this year and LOVED it. One of the things that made me proud was when I was going through the crafts he made that week and figuring out which ones I wanted to keep, he pointed to one and started counting. I picked it up to look at it and it was about the 10 commandments. Way to go Micah!!!!
Looking back and reflecting over the things he has accomplished amazes me. Keep up the good work Micah!!!!
7 years ago