Thursday, March 4, 2010

Lack of posts

My posts have been getting further and further apart. I apologize for that. The only explanations that I can think of is that our lives are just starting to get ordinary, so there is not much to share and that I have been so busy with my boys that I just have not had time to sit down on the computer and type a post. So, what I am going to try to do is give a monthly update sometime during the first week of the month. That is my goal, I will try my best to stick to it.

So here is my first monthly update.

EPHRAIM: Overall Ephraim is doing very well. We still have issues of him gorging and hording food, so we have to keep food hidden and out of his reach. We are still hoping and praying that he outgrows this soon. Also this week we found out that he has a sinus and ear infection. The ear infection was a shock to me as he did not show any signs for that. He has also been growing like a weed, when we were at the doctors he weighed in at 35 lbs!!! That means he has gained almost 20 lbs since coming home in April.

MICAH: Micah is still going to school for his speech. He was tested this month and tested very well. He is actually graduating from the program at the end of March. It will be nice having 2 less mornings were we are rushing around trying to get out of the house. We, however, pray that he will continue to progress in his speech after stopping the schooling. Micah also went skiing again. He loves it and wanted to go on the "BIG HILLS" So the last time they were out, TJ took him up on the chairlift and they went down a BIG HILL as Micah calls them.

TJ: There is not anything to report on TJ. He has been healthy and busy at work. Been very thankful for that and pray that it continues.

ME: I have been busy too. Enjoying my time with my boys and still trying to do my home responsibilities. One of the things that I have been struggling with in my life is my daily devotions. I just never know what to do/read. So I decided to read a chapter in the bible a day. I found out that that should take me a little over 3 years to get through the whole bible (if I stay on track) and the plan that I am using jumps around some, so I hopefully will not get bored reading from front to back cover. One of my weaknesses is keeping up with it, so pray that I am able to do it. I have failed already though. I started on Tuesday and I already missed Wednesday. I keep pondering on starting a blog and giving my thoughts and questions that I have while reading, but I do not know if I want to take on another "task" when I struggle with the daily devotions part already.

There is the last few weeks in a nutshell. Now, lets hope I can keep up with just posting once a month :-)

No comments: