Tomorrow is when Ephraim gets his MRI. I don't believe anything is going on with his head, but the doctor wants to check it out. Says his head is large (off the charts) and his soft spot isn't closing. Just wants to figure out what is going on up there.
Most likely we won't know any of the results until later, but I will post as soon as I know something. TJ and I believe it will probably be a week or two before we actually know the results since the doctor and specialists will want to check out the results.
I also called Ephraim's dermatologist today since the spot on the back of his neck is not going away. It does look a little better with the treatment that we have been doing, but it is still there. At our last appointment he mentioned that he may want to do a biopsy of the spot if it is still there after a month of this other treatment. Well, since Ephraim is going to be out for the MRI, TJ and I thought that maybe the dermatologist will want to do a quick biopsy at the same time. I am still waiting for an answer on that.
Keep us in your prayers tomorrow that everything goes smoothly.
7 years ago